Tuesday 13 February 2018

“When love is not madness, it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
“Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Expuery
“I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
“Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.” – Unknown
“Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.” – Unknown
“A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” – Unknown
“In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.” – Janos Arany
“Who, being loved, is poor?” – Oscar Wilde
“Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
“We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allen Poe
“Are we not like two volumes of one book?” – Marceline Desbordes-Valmomre
“I’ve fallen in love many times…always with you.” – Unknown
“What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.” – Unknown
“I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“Take away love and our earth is a tomb.” – Robert Browning
“Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
“Love is a game that two can play and both win.” – Eva Gabor
“Without love, the rich and poor live in the same house.” – Unknown
“Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.” – Mignon McLaughlin
“Poetry spills from the cracks of a broken heart, but flows from one which is loved.” – Christopher Paul Rubero

“A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.” – Latin Proverb
“The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of.” – Blaise Pascal
“True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
“Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
“Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Kay Knudsen
“Immature love says: I love you because I need you. Mature love says: I need you because I love you.” – Erich Fromm
“Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
“Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.” – Unknown
“Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.” – Swedish proverb
“We need not think alike to love alike.” – Francis David
“If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Ghandi
“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
“You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without.” – Unknown
“There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Thoreau
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne
“Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” – Thomas Merton
Image result for Top valentine motivational quotes
“In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.” – Mignon McLaughlin
“A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” – Frank Morgan

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.” – Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paul Krugman warns Trump just tipped off what he’ll do if Dems take the House

Initially responding to a tweet from President Donald Trump accusing early voters of “voting fraud,” before adding “Cheat at your own peril,...